“Those of us who care about the civil rights of all Americans, born and unborn, oppose Obamacare because we oppose the expansion of the most racist industry in America – the abortion industry.” Alveda King, the niece of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr
I cannot count the number of times I've been called a racist because I stand against abortion. It doesn't matter to me except for one thing: it illustrates the absolute ignorance of the anti-life people and that ignorance costs unborn babies their lives. During the elections Obama said he wanted unlimited access to abortion because he didn't want his daughters to be "punished" with a baby. Besides the obvious, one of the problems I have with that mentality is that it completely removes any responsibility from the man and reduces women to nothing more than an object of sexual gratification---consequence free.
In January I attended the Rally for Life in Nashville and one of the speakers Rev.Walter B. Hoye, opened my eyes to the terrifying reality of blacks and abortions in this country. Reverend Hoye was arrested in Oakland, earlier this year, for his anti-abortion protests. He was carrying a sign with the message "Jesus loves you and your baby. Let us help you!"
During his talk in Nashville, this past January, he spoke of the urgent need to inform people of the overwhelming numbers of black women who abort their children.
Here are some facts of Black History you won't find in the mainstream media.
* Since 1973 14.5 million black babies have been murdered because of abortion, 1200/day.
* Black women are five times more likely than white non Hispanic women to have an abortion
* Number of abortions per live births among black women: 450 abortions per 1000 live births
* Abortion remains the leading cause of death among Blacks in America
* For every 100 Black babies born alive, 77 Black babies are aborted
* 3346 Negros were lynched in America by the KKK; Abortion in the Black Community kills more babies in 3 days than the Klan could kill in 86 years
* More Black babies are killed in less than 2 months through abortion than the total number of American deaths in Viet Nam.
* Black Americans have been systematically targeted by bigoted, eugenic minded people:3 out of every 4 abortion clinics are located in poor, minority neighborhoods. Blacks make up approx 12% of the American population--yet are responsible for 37% of all abortions. Consider half of the 12% is female that gives you 6%, then consider half of the Black female population is of child bearing age--that gives you roughly 3% of the American population is responsible for 37% of abortions.
Margaret Sanger would be so proud--remember she pushed for the elimination of these "human weeds" and the sterilization of genetically inferior races. Can you guess who she deemed "genetically inferior"?
It would seem she is getting her wish--and every single pro-abortion person in this nation is guilty of helping her.
So go ahead and call me a racist right wing nut because I stand against abortion. But, we all know who the real racists are--those who are pushing abortion. You cannot escape the truth.
"The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their rebellious members." Margaret Sanger, October 19,1939